Click here to apply for Princess or Ambassador Applications for Princesses/Ambassadors
The Sierra Madre Rose Float Association is once again seeking applications for the position of Princess/Ambassador to represent the City at local functions and activities and to ride on our float on January 1, 2024 in the Rose Parade® presented by Honda.
This year we are searching for up to four (4) Princesses/Ambassadors. Duties will include:
- – SPEAKING TO LOCAL SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS AND CLUBS
- – PRESENTING TO THE SIERRA MADRE CITY COUNCIL
- – DECORATING OUR FLOAT AND WORKING IN OUR SALES BOOTH
- – REPRESENTING US IN OTHER PUBLICITY OPPORTUNITIES
- – RIDING ON THE FLOAT IN THE 2024 ROSE PARADE® PRESENTED BY HONDA
Princesses/Ambassadors will have a very exciting and educational year!
Application Guidelines and Process:
1) Applicants must be 15 to 18 years old, have a 3.0 grade average, and be a resident of Sierra Madre. Princesses and Ambassadors must be available to participate in the speaking engagements (November & December) and during our Deco Week (December 26 – 31).
2) Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 4, 2023. Applications submitted later than October 4th will not be considered.
3) Applicants must be able to attend judging interviews on the afternoon of Sunday, October 8th. The Sierra Madre Rose Float Association Royal Court will be presented to the membership on Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 5:00 p.
m. at The SMRFA Barn, located at 587 E. Sierra Madre Blvd., Sierra Madre
Congratulations to our 2023 Royal Court!