Support the Rose Float Association by becoming a member!
We are a non-profit, all volunteer organization dedicated to entering a float in the annual Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade. We are a totally “Self-Built” float – we design, construct, decorate and raise the necessary funds to produce our float every year. Funding is achieved through donations, memberships, and local fundraising activities.
- Every age is encouraged to become a member or volunteer
- We provide all training necessary to construct or decorate the float, including necessary tools and skills.
- We provide a college tuition scholarship program for deserving students
- Members receive our monthly “Float Notes” Newsletter and Activities Calendar
- Members select the design concept for our official parade entry
- Student volunteers receive community service hours
For just about two dollars a month, help support and be a part of one of
Sierra Madre’s biggest community events and share the pride.
Print the Form and Mail Payment to:
P.O. Box 603
Sierra Madre, CA 91025
Or Pay online and email the membership form to: email@example.com